Family law problems are some of the most stressful legal problems a person can face and it is important to get good advice early. This is especially true if you suspect that you may need to use the courts to get an order in the future. Jim Monier-Williams’ approach to family law is to provide you with objective advice about your rights and obligations. Jim works with you to review your goals and preferred outcomes and develops an appropriate and effective strategy for negotiation, mediation and, if necessary, litigation.
Jim Monier-Williams is a skilled negotiator who is focused on getting fair results for his clients and their loved ones. Mr. Monier-Williams has broad experience and is able to provide services relating to:
- Divorce and separation
- Division of assets for married, common law and same sex couples
- Child and spousal support
- Child custody, guardianship and access
- Mobility applications (the right to move where children are involved)
- Marriage, cohabitation, prenuptial and separation agreements
- Enforcement of previous agreements or judgments
If you have a family law matter you need assistance with, please contact us for a confidential consultation (note: consultations on family law matters are billed at an hourly rate) with Jim Monier-Williams.